Tensator offers an economical range of access control Mechanical Gates perfect for environments where maximum security solutions are not required.
Customers can choose from left or right handed Standard Mechanical Gates or Emergency Exit Gates both incorporating a manual break-out facility.
The Standard Mechanical Gate is designed to open manually and return to a closed position under spring tension when pressure is removed, whereas the Emergency Exit Gate is designed to remain open after firm pressure is applied.
Mechanical gates are supplied fully installed by Tensator’s installation team or can be sold on a ‘supply only’ basis. Product comes with a 1 year warranty, not applicable to wear.
- Tensator Mechanical Gate opens manually to 90 degrees either left or right and returns to closed position under spring tension.
- Tensator Emergency Exit gate maintains a constant reverse direction after firm pressure is applied to allow a manual break-out facility in the case of an emergency.
- Polished chrome finish (as standard).
- 3’ length gate arm with white infill panel and international ‘Arrow’ and international ‘No Entry’ symbol.
- Mild steel gate body measures 3’5” high.
- Polished chrome (as standard).
- Customisable up to a length of 13’.
- Full depth gate arm with infill panel.
- White arm infill panel with ‘arrow’/’no entry’ graphic.
- Emergency exit or customised graphics.
- Colored or transparent infill panel on request.
- Reliable and practical access control solution.
- Perfect for areas whereby maximum security is not required.
- Ideal for creating welcoming entrance and exit systems, creating walk-ways or politely guiding customers away from non-access areas.
- Can be used in conjunction with Tensator’s Fixed Rail System or as a stand alone mechanical gate solution.
- The emergency exit gate provides an ideal solution for guiding customers through exit routes, as the gate arm remains static at 90 degrees until reset.
|Gate Body Diameter
|Standard Gate Arm Length
|Gate Arm Depth