EXPORT SALES MANAGER – MILTON KEYNES (UK HEAD OFFICE)
We are looking for an experienced Export Sales Manager to drive export business development to maximise product sales through our distributor network and directly to new and existing customers within specific territories in Europe and Rest of World. This is an exciting new role and the ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role and fluency in one or more of the major European languages (i.e. French, German, Italian or Spanish).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To drive export business development for existing and new products, meeting and exceeding sales and margin targets in specific territories in Europe and Rest of World.
- To drive growth in share of international markets by maximising the performance of the distributor network and identifying new partners.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies to developing specific territories within Europe and Rest of World in existing and new markets and geographies.
- Ensure a high level of pro-active relationship management to develop sales to existing distribution partners and customers.
- Research marketing thoroughly to compare Tensator’s product base with competitors’ products and pricing.
- Develop annual export sales budgets.
- Develop and agree annual business plans with distributor network.
- Plan and implement distribution product training.
Experience and Qualification Requirements
- Graduate calibre.
- 5+ years’ sales experience in managing major accounts and international distributor networks.
- A high level of business acumen, analytical skills and strategic awareness.
- Resilient and diplomatic negotiator at every level.
- Possess a good understanding of solution selling.
- Commercial awareness and proven ability to manage a territory budget, sales and profitability.
- Fluency in one or more of the other major European languages (i.e. French, German, Italian, Spanish) highly desirable.
- Clean driving license.
- Advanced PC skills to include spreadsheet, data manipulation and analysis.
- Results-driven and motivated to work to achieve and exceed targets.
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely in written and spoken correspondence with International customers.
- High level of personal credibility, ability to influence internal decision-makers and major customers.
- Dynamic, energetic and optimistic personality.
- Professional and committed to providing first-class customer service.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a pressurised environment.
** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES **
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and bonus, company car, Group Company Pension Scheme with Life Assurance and other benefits.
If you feel that you possess the requirements above along with the drive and ambition, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV and salary requirements to email@example.com