MARKETING MANAGER – MILTON KEYNES (UK HEAD OFFICE)
We are looking for a creative-thinking Marketing Manager who can help grow the value of the Tensator brand internationally through clever market positioning of our Company and its brands using digital and traditional marketing methods. As an experienced and co-operative team player you will have a key role working alongside other members of senior management to support Tensator’s business plan.
Purpose of the role:
- You will be tasked with generating opportunities for profitable sales growth in strategic markets in different geographies by positioning Tensator’s brands and communicating its message through both online and offline marketing channels to targeted customers and sectors.
- You will be taking charge of Tensator’s websites and be responsible for attracting meaningful site traffic and driving the conversion of that traffic into new leads for the business.
- You will be responsible for growing online sales of Tensator products through the development of a successful e-commerce strategy for our Tensator and Lawrence web shops in target geographies.
- You will develop and implement a successful marketing communication plan for each strategic market using social media, webinars, PR, exhibitions, and conference strategy, where appropriate, creating a clear call to action to customers and prospects to connect with Tensator.
- You will be an accomplished copywriter and will work alongside internal creative talent to produce all our traditional marketing collateral, writing compelling messaging to drive the sales funnel.
- Working with our design and product development departments you will manage successful product launches, devising collateral which creates interest with customers and prospects alike, as well as developing comprehensive sales materials and presentations for our reps and re-sellers.
- You will play an active role alongside sales in monitoring and reporting market trends, understanding our customers’ future needs and using this information to steer the direction of product development.
- Work closely with the CEO and sales leaders in developing effective global and local marketing strategies to drive profitable sales and new client acquisition.
- Develop and grow awareness of Tensator brands online and offline in key markets leading to increased uptake of products and services.
- Manage Tensator websites and social media footprint (incl. design, development, SEO, SEM, e-commerce) with specific focus on ensuring that these deliver a constant funnel of new business enquiries.
- Reporting responsibility for delivery of the e-commerce sales budget across Group companies.
- Responsibility for control of the marketing budget delivering all marketing activity within agreed budgetary limits.
- Responsibility for all aspects of brand management.
- Chief copywriter for online and offline marketing collateral.
- Creator of compelling sales rep presentations and other associated materials for reps and re-sellers.
- Manage successful product launches internationally.
- Develop and report the key metrics or “Key Performance Indicators” for the Marketing department.
- Manage, motivate, and develop direct reports, to include recruitment, training, evaluations, discipline, goal setting, appraisal, and personal development.
- Group sales and EBITDA, including specific focus on Group e-commerce sales and EBITDA derived from such sales.
- Management of marketing budget.
- Performance of Tensator websites.
- Brand recognition.
- Staff development and training.
QUALIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Educated to degree level with an appropriate qualification in Marketing management and/or alternatively ability to show similar in terms of work experience and achievement.
- Proven success in managing the Marketing function in a business which operates internationally.
- Experienced in website design and implementation with a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, video-based marketing, social media, strategy and best practice.
- Sound knowledge of SEO and PPC techniques.
- Able to demonstrate success in driving sales through e-commerce channels.
- Extensive network of contacts within the agency and specialist supplier base.
- A high level of business acumen, analytical skills, and strategic awareness.
- Advanced PC skills.
- Foreign language ability preferred, but not essential.
- Sleeves rolled up “do-er”
- Creative and a generator of ideas.
- Able to work within budgetary constraints.
- Comfortable with working under pressure.
- A good communicator and team player.
- Dynamic, energetic, and optimistic personality.
- Ability and flexibility to travel without restriction to Tensator’s international subsidiary companies if required to do so.
If you feel that you possess the requirements above along with the drive and ambition, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
*STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES*