The Tensabarrier® Advance Stanchion With Wide Webbing features the universal base, which has the lowest leading edge on the market. The wide webbing differentiates this product and can improve visibility of barriers by up to three times.
The advance stanchion features a high-quality steel post with a hard-wearing cast iron base which has been designed with accessibility in mind.
Univeral base, which has the lowest leading edge on the market – enabling better accessibility for wheelchairs, pushchairs and suitcases.
Wide width webbing (150mm) is available in a selection of colours. The wide webbing can help to improve visibility of safety messages and custom graphics and branding in your queue. Comes as standard with 2.0m of webbing.
Comes as standard with anti-tamper tape end.
Comes with a 2-year warranty.
BENEFITS OF TENSABARRIER® STANCHIONS
- Optimum post height, ensuring difficulty for customers to go underneath or over the webbing barrier.
- The safest barrier on the market – our cassettes have a unique braking system for slower webbing retraction.
- 36° displacement angle, preventing the post from easily toppling over.
- The retractable belt webbing is made from 0.89 military-grade fabric – meaning they are significantly thicker than other retractable barriers.
- The original retractable cassette based on seatbelt technology, it is the only cassette designed to automotive reliability standards.
- Webbing retracts 2 seconds slower than competitor products making it much safer.