The Plastic Tensabarrier® Facility post packs with A4 Sign Holder(s) are suitable for indoor or outdoor use, choose from 2-10 posts. These Facility post and sign holder packs are the ideal solution to cordon off hazards or define safe traffic routes in an industrial environment. The base is hard-wearing and can sustain significant pressure whilst maintaining its shape.
It has easy-to-carry handles and is stackable allowing for compact storage and easy transportation. The post is available in a range of high-visibility colours and accommodates a range of accessories.
Our 2-10 post packs feature plastic stanchions that are screw fixed into recycled rubber bases, for quick and easy assembly.
The bases are hard-wearing recycled rubber that can be walked or driven over and it will still retain its shape and function.
Standard width webbing (50mm) with either Black/Yellow or Red/White chevron colours available. Comes as standard with 3.65m of webbing. Custom printed webbing is available upon request.
Comes as standard with an anti-tamper tape end, which prevents unauthorised access.
Comes with a 2-year Tensabarrier® warranty.
BENEFITS OF TENSABARRIER® STANCHION PACKS
- Optimum post height, ensuring difficulty for people to go underneath or over the webbing barrier.
- The safest economy barrier packs on the market – Tensabarrier® cassettes have a unique braking system for slower webbing retraction.
- 36° displacement angle, preventing the post from easily toppling over.
- The retractable belt webbing is made from 0.89 military-grade fabric – meaning they are significantly thicker than other retractable barriers.
- The original retractable cassette based on seat belt technology, Tensabarrier® has the only cassette designed to automotive reliability standards.
- Webbing retracts 2 seconds slower than competitor products making it much safer.