We are looking for a digital savvy marketing executive to come onboard and continue the growing success we have had globally. Working with a world leading brand this is a chance to make a real difference to our marketing performance. As an experienced and dynamic marketing communications professional, you will deliver a measurable return to the company by specifically managing our online messaging and content, and support in lead generation for new business. Our ideal candidate is an excellent digital communicator who can work well in creating content around specific market segments and verticals.
- Deliver multi-channel and integrated marketing campaigns across email, social, website, blogs, literature, and any up-and-coming channels.
- Help develop the content calendar and come up with content ideas around the market segments and verticals we want to target by developing engaging content through blogs, newsletters, case studies & social media posts.
- Good knowledge of how to grow and manage social media channels – ideally with experience of using different types of video to drive engagement.
- Lead on social media advertising, analytics, and reporting.
- Use SEO techniques to drive traffic to our websites.
- Experience of inbound marketing, managing lead attribution & running campaigns to increase engagement.
- Support assessing the performance of the corporate website and using digital techniques to bring this up to date and increase performance.
- Be able to write and manage email marketing campaigns and use email marketing automation software to prepare reports for business stakeholders on the success.
- Ability to analyse the successes and values of digital marketing campaigns to help maximise brand awareness and lead generation.
- Support maintaining photography requirements for specific products or projects.
- Support keeping literature up to date with any product developments or new product introduction.
- Support with the creation of sales presentations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience in digital marketing communications.
- You will need to demonstrate experience across email, CMS, social, web, SEO, PPC and project management.
- Experience is desirable in creating video for content marketing.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using HubSpot or similar inbound marketing software preferable.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to deliver high quality work to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic & positive with the ability to work effectively autonomously or with a team.
- Experience of managing external agencies.
- Ideally use of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Google Analytics.
- Experience in managing external agencies.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative flair.
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude, enthusiastic, hardworking, driven and a team player.
- A doer, not just a thinker.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Exemplary spoken and written communication skills.
- Competent in handling multiple projects simultaneously and meeting strict deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of responsibility and professionalism.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
If you feel that you possess the requirements above along with the drive and ambition, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
*STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES*