We are looking for an Electronics Design Engineer to assist with the development of new hardware products and support the existing hardware portfolio to include
bringing exciting new and innovative products to market. A vast majority of this role is centred around the development of circuit & PCB designs and firmware development.
The remainder of the role is focused on providing technical support on debugging and improving existing product as well as assisting with production and internal install team.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3+ years’ commercial experience.
- Firmware development and testing (C/C++/Assembly) plus Micro Controllers.
- Experience with comms protocols for communicating with hardware (RS232/I2C/SPI/TCP-IP).
- Ability to create test rigs and prototypes to carry out product evaluation.
- Good all round electronics hardware design skills, including some of the following:
- Design of low power / analogue / digital electronics circuitry.
- Schematic capture, PCB layout, simulation, manufacturing process and methods.
- Proficient with PCB design software (Easy PC, KiCAD – advantage).
- PCB Debugging/trouble shooting & problem solving.
- Experience of sensor technologies an advantage (IR/US/GPS/Image/RFID/NFC).
- Power management of battery system.
- Knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge of EMC and certification process an advantage.
- Product development experience with IOT.
- Innovative and able to identify opportunity.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Quick learner.
- Attention to detail.
- Hands on practical approach.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of responsibility and professionalism.
- Essential to be able to work to short deadline scenarios, as well as being flexible and dynamic with workload and work type.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
If you feel that you possess the requirements above along with the drive and ambition, then we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
*STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES*