We are looking for an experienced Installations Engineer to join our expanding service and installation team. Based at our head office in Milton Keynes, the role will involve travel throughout the UK and occasionally Europe. The role will come with a fully expensed company van and tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The installation, service and repair of Mechanical and Electrical queue management systems for major brands in the UK and Europe.
- Dealing directly with customers on a daily basis liaising with site managers and store managers.
- Representation of the Tensator brand to promote “first time right” culture.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Valid CSCS Card (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) essential.
- Valid IPAF Powered Access License Valid until 2019 minimum preferred.
- Two years minimum experience working in a shop fitting environment or similar.
- Good understanding of Health and Safety requirements associated with these environments.
- Experience of working with hand and power tools is essential.
- A good understanding of site layouts and drawings is essential.
- Proven experience of dealing with customers face-to-face.
- A basic understanding of Electrical and Mechanical systems and fittings.
- Clean driving license essential.
- Valid passport essential.
- Ability to work alone on smaller jobs and service calls is a must.
- Confident communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving skills.
- Critical attention to detail.
- Flexible, self-motivated and confident.
- Willingness to work outside normal hours with overtime rates.
- Physically fit.
In return, you will receive a competitive hourly rate plus overtime and expenses; uniform; 33 days’ holiday plus other benefits.
If you feel that you possess the requirements above along with the drive and ambition, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
*STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES*