We are looking for a creative-thinking VP of Marketing who can help grow the value of the Tensator brand internationally through clever market positioning of our Company and its brands.
You will be tasked with generating opportunities for profitable sales growth in strategic markets in different geographies by positioning Tensator’s brands and communicating its message through digital media channels to target customers and sectors.
You will be taking charge of all Tensator websites and be responsible for attracting meaningful site traffic and driving the conversion of that traffic into new leads for the business using HubSpot.
You will be responsible for the development of our e-commerce strategy for our Tensator and Lawrence web shops.
You will develop and implement a successful marketing communication plan for each strategic market using social media, webinars, PR, exhibitions, and conference strategy, where appropriate, creating a clear call to action to customers and prospects to connect with Tensator.
You will be an accomplished copywriter and will work alongside internal creative talent to produce all our traditional marketing collateral, writing compelling messaging to drive the sales funnel.
Working with our design and product development departments you will manage successful product launches, devising collateral which creates interest with customers and prospects alike, as well as developing comprehensive sales materials and presentations for our reps and re-sellers.
You will play an active role alongside sales in monitoring and reporting market trends, understanding our customers’ future needs and using this information to steer the direction of product development.
As an experienced and co-operative team player you will have a key role working alongside other members of senior management to support Tensator’s business plan.
- Work closely with the CEO and Group sales leaders in developing effective global and local marketing strategies to drive profitable sales and new client acquisition.
- Develop and grow awareness of Tensator brands in key markets leading to increased uptake of products and services.
- Manage all aspects of all Tensator websites (incl. design, development, SEO, SEM, e-commerce) with specific focus on ensuring that these deliver a constant funnel of new business enquiries.
- Responsibility for control of the Group marketing budget delivering all marketing activity within agreed budgetary limits.
- Responsibility for all aspects of Group brand management globally.
- Chief copywriter for all Group marketing collateral.
- Creator of compelling sales rep presentations and other associated materials for reps and re-sellers.
- Manage successful product launches globally.
- Develop and report the key metrics or “Key Performance Indicators” for the Marketing department.
- Manage, motivate, and develop direct reports, to include recruitment, training, evaluations, discipline, goal setting, appraisal, and personal development.
Key Performance Criteria:
- Group sales and EBITDA.
- Management of marketing budget.
- Marketing department SG&A.
- Performance of Tensator websites.
- Brand recognition.
- Staff development and training.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Educated to degree level with an appropriate qualification in Marketing management and/or alternatively ability to show similar in terms of work experience and achievement.
- Proven success in managing a multi-site, international Marketing function.
- Experienced in website design and implementation.
- Sound knowledge of SEO and PPC techniques.
- Extensive network of contacts within the agency and specialist supplier base.
- A high level of business acumen, analytical skills, and strategic awareness.
- Advanced PC skills.
- Foreign language ability preferred, but not essential.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
If you feel that you possess the requirements above along with the drive and ambition, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV and salary requirements to email@example.com
*STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES*