The Tensator® Impulse Tower allows you to merchandise anywhere. The standalone circular design of the Impulse Tower allows the unit to be shopped 360 degrees. The nature of the unit combined with the transparent polycarbonate bowls makes the merchandise stand out to customers. Most importantly the vertical design gives a sizeable merchandising capacity for only 342mm / 13 inches of floor space.
What can the Impulse Tower be used for?
The Impulse Tower can be seen as a complementary product to our In-Queue Merchandising range, or as a standalone merchandising unit for impulse purchase items, exhibition badges, store maps, etc.
- Generates exceptional revenue per metre of floor space
- Circular design can be accessed from any direction
- Transparent polycarbonate bowl provides an excellent showcase
- High-strength polycarbonate resists scratching
- Large capacity for minimal restocking
- Lightweight and easy to reposition
- The knockdown (flat pack) feature makes for smaller freight dimensions and less costly shipping
- Polished chrome finish with grey base
- Incorporates 4 transparent bowls for merchandising
- Optional bowl dividers allow for the ultimate in merchandising space, dividing the bowl into quarters
- Optional signage available: 127mm x 178mm (5” X 7”)
Universal base, which has the lowest leading edge on the market – enabling better accessibility for wheelchairs, pushchairs and suitcases.
Comes with a 2-year Tensabarrier® warranty.