The Tensabarrier Advance retractable barrier twin pack comes as a flat pack with a 3.65 m retractable belt.
Tensabarrier also features the Universal base, which has the lowest leading edge on the market, helping to assure accessibility for all.
This Tensabarrier® is designed for tool-free, self-assembly requiring one person only.
The Tensabarrier® flat pack features two high-quality steel Tensabarrier® stanchions with a hard-wearing cast iron base which has been designed with accessibility in mind.
Universal base, which has the lowest leading edge on the market – enabling better accessibility for wheelchairs, pushchairs and suitcases.
Standard width webbing (50 mm) which is 3.65 m in length comes in a selection of colours.
Comes as standard with an anti-tamper tape end, which prevents unauthorised access.
Comes with a 2-year Tensabarrier® warranty.
BENEFITS OF TENSABARRIER® STANCHIONS
- Optimum post height, ensuring difficulty for customers to go underneath or over the webbing barrier.
- The safest barrier on the market – Tensabarrier® cassettes have a unique braking system for slower and safer webbing retraction.
- 36° displacement angle, preventing the post from easily toppling over.
- The retractable belt webbing is made from 0.89 military-grade fabric – meaning they are significantly thicker than other retractable barriers.
- The original retractable cassette based on seat belt technology, Tensabarrier® features the only cassette designed to automotive reliability standards.
- Webbing retracts 2 seconds slower than competitor products making it much safer.