The Tensabarrier® Flat pack barrier with 3.65m retractable belt features the Universal base, which has the lowest leading edge on the market, helping to assure accessibility for all. This product is designed for tool-free, self-assembly requiring one person only.
The flat pack Tensabarrier® features a high-quality steel post with a hard-wearing cast iron base which has been designed with accessibility in mind.
Universal base, which has the lowest leading edge on the market – enabling better accessibility for wheelchairs, pushchairs and suitcases.
Standard width webbing (50mm) which is 3.65m in length comes is available in a selection of colours.
Comes as standard with anti-tamper tape end.
Comes with a 2-year warranty.
BENEFITS OF TENSABARRIER® STANCHIONS
- Optimum post height, ensuring difficulty for customers to go underneath or over the webbing barrier.
- The safest barrier on the market – our cassettes have a unique braking system for slower webbing retraction.
- 36° displacement angle, preventing the post from easily toppling over.
- The retractable belt webbing is made from 0.89 military-grade fabric – meaning they are significantly thicker than other retractable barriers.
- The original retractable cassette based on seatbelt technology, it is the only cassette designed to automotive reliability standards.
- Webbing retracts 2 seconds slower than competitor products making it much safer.