Our Tensabarrier® Outdoor Barrier features a hollow base that is super lightweight when empty, but can be filled with sand or water for stability. Ideal for use in a variety of environments with quick and simple assembly and dismantling. The hollow base with carry handle and lightweight post allows for hassle free storage and transportation. Suitable for industrial environments that require a flexible and sturdy barrier that can be put in-situ as a temporary or permanent barrier solution.
Lightweight plastic outdoor stanchion that screw fixes into a hollow plastic base that can be filled with either sand or water. The post is weather resistant for outside use, but not recommended to be permanently placed outside.
The base is plastic with a filling point that can easily be filled with water or sand to provide stability. When empty, the base can be easily moved or dismantled from the post. The hexagonal base allows for it to be stacked for easy storage and has a carry handle for easier transportation.
Standard width webbing (50mm) with many colour options available. Product comes with 3.65m of webbing as standard. Custom printed webbing is available upon request.
Comes as standard with anti-tamper tape end.
Comes with a 2-year warranty.
BENEFITS OF TENSABARRIER®
- Optimum post height, ensuring difficulty for customers to go underneath or over the webbing barrier.
- The safest barrier on the market – our cassettes have a unique braking system for slower webbing retraction.
- The retractable belt webbing is made from 0.89 military-grade fabric – meaning they are significantly thicker than other retractable barriers.
- The original retractable cassette based on seatbelt technology, it is the only cassette designed to automotive reliability standards.
- Webbing retracts 2 seconds slower than competitor products making it much safer.