The patented Rollabarrier® post has been designed to ensure easy set-up and quick storage making it the perfect solution for creating a temporary queue. The base features a set of hard-wearing wheels that enables the post to be moved without lifting – simply tip back and roll. The unique design also allows for up to three posts to be stacked together for easy deployment and compact storage – taking up to 50% less space than a standard post.
The Rollabarrier® queuing stanchion features a high-quality steel post with a hard-wearing cast iron base which has been designed with accessibility in mind.
The base is cast iron and features a set of hard-wearing wheels which enables the post to be moved without lifting – simply tip back and and roll.
Standard width webbing (50mm) with many colour options available. Custom printed webbing is available upon request. Available with 2.3m & 3.65m of webbing.
Comes as standard with anti-tamper tape end.
Comes with a 2-year warranty.
BENEFITS OF TENSABARRIER®
- Optimum post height, ensuring difficulty for customers to go underneath or over the webbing barrier.
- The safest barrier on the market – our cassettes have a unique braking system for slower webbing retraction.
- The retractable belt webbing is made from 0.89 military-grade fabric – meaning they are significantly thicker than other retractable barriers.
- The original retractable cassette based on seatbelt technology, it is the only cassette designed to automotive reliability standards.
- Webbing retracts 2 seconds slower than competitor products making it much safer.