The Tensabarrier® Advance Stanchion with retractable belt features the universal base, which has the lowest leading edge on the market.
The Advance Tensabarrier® stanchion features a high-quality steel post with a hard-wearing cast iron base which has been designed with accessibility in mind. The Advance Tensabarrier® is available in 2.3m and 3.65m webbing lengths.
Universal base, which has the lowest leading edge on the market – enabling better accessibility for wheelchairs, pushchairs and suitcases.
Standard width webbing (50mm) with a variety of colours available and you can choose from 2.3m or 3.65m webbing lengths. Custom printed webbing is available upon request.
Comes as standard with anti-tamper tape end.
Comes with a 2-year warranty.
BENEFITS OF TENSABARRIER® STANCHIONS
- Optimum post height, ensuring difficulty for customers to go underneath or over the webbing barrier.
- The safest barrier on the market – our cassettes have a unique braking system for slower webbing retraction.
- 36° displacement angle, preventing the post from easily toppling over.
- The retractable belt webbing is made from 0.89 military-grade fabric – meaning they are significantly thicker than other retractable barriers.
- The original retractable cassette based on seatbelt technology, it is the only cassette designed to automotive reliability standards.
- Webbing retracts 2 seconds slower than competitor products making it much safer.
Find out more about TENSABARRIER® benefits.