The 886 Facility post from Tensabarrier® is suitable for indoor or outdoor use (but shouldn’t be placed outside permanently) and is the ideal solution to cordon off hazards or define safe traffic routes in an industrial environment. The base is hard wearing and can sustain significant pressure whilst maintaining its shape. It has easy to carry handles and is stackable allowing for compact storage and easy transportation. The post is available in a range of high visibility colours and accommodates a range of accessories.
It features a plastic post that is screw fixed into a recycled rubber base, for quick and easy assembly.
The base is hard wearing recycled rubber that can be walked or driven over and it will still retain its shape and function.
Standard width webbing (50mm), length 3.65m with a variety of colours available. Custom printed webbing is available upon request.
Comes as standard with anti-tamper tape end.
Comes with a 2-year warranty.
BENEFITS OF TENSABARRIER® STANCHIONS
- Optimum post height, ensuring difficulty for customers to go underneath or over the webbing barrier.
- The safest barrier on the market – our cassettes have a unique braking system for slower webbing retraction.
- 36° displacement angle, preventing the post from easily toppling over.
- The retractable belt webbing is made from 0.89 military-grade fabric – meaning they are significantly thicker than other retractable barriers.
- The original retractable cassette based on seatbelt technology, it is the only cassette designed to automotive reliability standards.
- Webbing retracts 2 seconds slower than competitor products making it much safer.