The Safety post from Tensabarrier® offers a great value, rugged and practical post. It has been specifically designed for use in industrial applications, within the health and safety sector. This mild steel post is available in high visibility red or yellow powder-coated finish with a choice of matching chevron webbing options to improve visual safety around potential hazards. The hard-wearing post is teamed with a cast iron base and No Scuff™ base cover to protect from scuffs, scratches and other surface damage, aiding durability and making it ideal in an industrial setting.
High quality steel post constructed into a slimline design.
Hard-wearing cast iron base which has a black plastic No Scuff™ ABS cover.
Standard width webbing (50mm) available in two high visibility chevron patterns. Webbing length is available in 2.3m and 3.65m. Custom printed webbing is available upon request.
Comes as standard with anti-tamper tape end.
Comes with a 2-year warranty.
BENEFITS OF TENSABARRIER®
- Optimum post height, ensuring difficulty for customers to go underneath or over the webbing barrier.
- The safest barrier on the market – our cassettes have a unique braking system for slower webbing retraction.
- The retractable belt webbing is made from 0.89 military-grade fabric – meaning they are significantly thicker than other retractable barriers.
- The original retractable cassette based on seatbelt technology, it is the only cassette designed to automotive reliability standards.
- Webbing retracts 2 seconds slower than competitor products making it much safer.