BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – MILTON KEYNES (UK HEAD OFFICE)
To identify and develop new business opportunities and revenue streams and provide a high level of account management to existing customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve individual monthly and annual sales revenue targets from new business and existing customers.
- Achieve lead generation targets.
- Provide estimates, quotations and costing proposals.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries.
- Securing customer appointments.
- Proactively identify and develop new business opportunities and revenue streams.
- Provide market intelligence and feedback to marketing, engineering and other appropriate divisions.
This is not intended as a complete or definitive statement of all duties or responsibilities of the job but as a record of the principal elements.
KEY PERFORMANCE CRITERIA:
- Invoiced Sales
- Number of orders
- New Business Development
- New Product Development
PROFESSIONAL/VOCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS OR SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling B2B, ideally in a similar role and industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven track record of successful selling to major accounts and business development experience.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Clean driving license.
- Proactive and professional and committed to providing first class customer service.
- Confident with the ability to communicate with people at all levels within the Company and within its customer/supplier base.
- High level of personal credibility, ability to influence internal decision makers and major customers.
- Critical attention to detail with ability to concentrate on a number of tasks at the same time.
- Resilient and diplomatic negotiator at every level.
- Investigative and problem solving skills with the ability to seek out “best fit” solution.
- Ability to work alone independently and as part of a Team.
- Ability to remain professional, motivated and focused when under pressure.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated.
Apply for the role
If you feel that you possess the requirements above along with the drive and ambition, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
*STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES*